Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wonder Bread

A very productive day.

Got my hair cut.
Talked a friend out of buying a heinous gift.
Found a wonderful little black dress at a very reasonable price for Malanka social.
Received word that i did not fail my University math course.
Burned a CD, Oh Bijou - Swift Feet for Troubling Times (go find it! amazing!)

In Other News

I hit a Wonderbread truck on the way to school this morning. Unfortunate yes.

Upon my parents return this evening my father exclaimed he had found something in what is now my mangled front bumper.

He throws me a loaf of Wonderbread.

Thanks Mom'n Dad. Hilarious.

3 comments:

  1. HAHAHA omg poor bean
    lol fuckin ray rules my life

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonder bread is good
    so is this blog
    keep doin it beanine
    love
    bandrew

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha awwww your parents are hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete